Dreamy,meditative journey inspired by Vincent van Gogh's quote: " Just as we take a train to get to Tarascon or Rouen, we take Death to reach a Star."
Janja Rakuš (Slovenia) is a filmmmaker,visual artist and writer.
She finished MD of Performing arts at Dasarts in Amsterdam and is author of four novels. She participated on many performing festivals, exhibitions and conferences.
- Poem for Loa; 5min; 2017; Official Selection Festival y Arte Decolonialidad AICA 2018; Bogota Colombia
- Poem for Loa; 5min; 2017; Official Selection AVIFF Cannes 2018; Official Selection Festival de Cine Experimental de Bogota / CineAutopsia; Official selection Global India International Film Festival 2018 also award for the best direction in category for short experimental film; Official Selection CinqueTerre FilmFest; Italy 2018
- Paesaggio in 9 strokes / dedicated to Cy Twombly; 14min; 2017
- Alchemy on the Amstel ( I-III ); 53min; 2016; Official Selection Shortcutz Amsterdam, Official Selection Shortcutz Porto; Official Selection International Film Event Station 2 Station, Warsaw,Poland; Tallin,Estonia; Sophia, Bolgaria
- Castles of Wasteland; 7min 26sec; 2014; Official Selection AVIFF Cannes
- The Sower; 9min; 2012 /13
- Dawn of Time; 14min 50sec; 2012 /13
- Lust Bath; 7min 20sec; 2012 /13
- Google Eyes; 12min 30sec; 2012 /13
- Ecstasy of Death 7.0; 20min; 2012; Official Selection Undergrounf Film Festival Philadelphia
Painting with Light and Ghosts.